Monday, March 26, 2007

Wonderful Music

I finally find some websites for me to down load some new-released albums.One of my favorite is "Notame's Orchestra", which is the original sound track of the TV drama Notame's Orchetra. The drama use quite a lot classical music as its background music. It made me love the classical music, especially the piano concerto written by Richmaninoff. What's more, there are numerous concerts recently. Hamasaki Ayumi has just finished her first concert of the travelling show in Asia in Taipei. I'm so depressed I can't get the ticket,for the tickets were sold out in only two hours. And TAO will perform the skills in playing drums on 4/6.7 in Taipei,too.However, the most important thing in my mind is neither Ayu's concert nor TAO but the music competition our chorus participate in on 3/28. Hoping we can get the first place.

1 comment:

b9505002ginger said...

Nodame Cantabile is so great!! I like it too!! And the drama is better than the comic, because we can feel the music by our ear, not by our eyes:)