Wednesday, March 14, 2007

First post

Here is my first post on this blog. My name is Jim, a undergraduate in Chang Gung university in Taiwan. Actually, I almost have a blog witten in Chinese at this web address: [www.wretch.cc/blog/amedohoshin].
My first idea of this blog is translate my Chinese blog into English for it's a good way to practicing English writing. Besides, I would post some photos I took when I went to Mt.Ho Huan, a mountain in the middle of Taiwan, and some I took in Hua Lian.
In effect, the blog is a homework of an English writing course in our university, yet I don't want it to be a homework, a blog instead. I think a short introduction can be a nice opening of the blog.
Liu Li Wei is my Chinese name. Listening to music is my favorite way to kill my free time(or use my free time),especially Japanese pop music and the background music in the animation of Miyasaki, the director of 千と千尋の神隱し.Besides, I like to read some comic books like Naruto or One Piece (both of them are Japanese comics). Badminton is the kind of sport I like most, and fortunately we have a inside ground for badminton.
After my short introduction, hoping you enjoy my blog.

No comments: