Monday, May 14, 2007

Way to Greenisland~the second day

At AM5:00, one of my friends and I decide to have a look of the whole island by motorcycle. It was drizzling, and the temperature is quite comfortable. However, the weather became worse and worse, and eventually it became a down-pour. Due to this, something bad happened-I slipped from the motorcycle. Without a first-aid box or any thing to do some first-aid, what I want at that time was some clean water for me to clean my wound. As a result, I decided to go to the hot-spring, and I thought that there must be a restroom so I can wash my wound. Fortunately, I got my wound disinfected and wrapped at the service counter, and we bounded for the B&B at once. Because of the wound, I can’t go the hot-spring or swim in the sea, and it did disappoint me. I had to stay in the B&B alone; waiting for my friends came back from swimming. At night, we went to the night-market shopping. The little decorations and T-shirt are characteristic, and some of them are made by the criminals in Green-island prison. The patterns on the T-shirt are the map of Green-island, and slogans such as”fuck, the weather in Green-island is so hot~!”
I spent almost $700 for the souvenirs, but now I still think that they worth buying.

No comments: